Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy 4th Of July - American Beauty

From passiondelafashion.blogspot.com
OK, I am not American, but I have a lot of clients from the USA so I am posting this in honour of the the USA National Holiday.



On my visits to the states I have experienced such extremes of passions, the best and worst of humanity and a culture that is proud, rich and diverse.



This post is a celebration of all the things that I love about the US of A.



 From ilovefashioon.blogspot.com




125 Magazine  'Old Glory' by Paul Farrell
Tarina Tarantino "Liberty Loves Company" Collection
For those Converse All Star fans, check out these new American Flag Converse by John Varvatos Chuck Taylor All Star Rummage.
Balmain American Flag Shirt
from Andrew Martin of the UK. You can see his entire collection here.
125 Magazine  'Old Glory' by Paul Farrell


Purchase your Americana below:























 
Copyright © Blog | Show